STAY INFORMED OF YOUR OPTIONS
We want to make sure you’re as informed as possible about your options before your vehicle turn-in date arrives. So, what should you do with your current leased GM vehicle? You have several options from which to choose:
OPTION 1: TURN IN YOUR GM VEHICLE AND PURCHASE OR LEASE A NEW GM VEHICLE
Are you ready for your next GM vehicle? Visit us at NewRoads GM to test drive the vehicle that’s right for you. This is also a great time to discuss excess mileage and your vehicle’s condition.
- Call NewRoads GM to make an appointment
- Select your next GM vehicle.
- Structure your new lease or purchase to incorporate your current vehicle as a trade in.
OPTION 2: PURCHASE YOUR LEASED GM VEHICLE
You can purchase your leased vehicle at any time during your lease period, or you may do so near the end of your lease. Here’s how:
- Call NewRoads GM at to request your payout quote and to discuss purchase or finance options. We are also home to NewRoads National Leasing therefore we have an in-house leasing department and would be happy to provide you with a quote on re-leasing your current vehicle.
OPTION 3: TURN IN YOUR GM VEHICLE
Return the vehicle to us at NewRoads GM. Remember to bring your owner’s manual, extra set of keys and any other accessories that came with the vehicle.
- A complimentary vehicle inspection will be arranged and performed by a GM Financial authorized inspection company.
- Make an appointment to turn in the vehicle at NewRoads Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC.
- Consider purchasing or leasing a new GM vehicle.
ENJOY THAT NEW CAR SMELL AGAIN
We want to help you find the new GM vehicle that is just right for you. You can even build your next Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, GMC vehicle online. And don't forget to ask your favourite NewRoads Associate about current offers and incentives.